Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight


I'm going completely crazy! When I find a new good book or new author, I just can't stop!

I purchased Twilight on Monday night along with a few other new books that I found. I started the book on Tuesday night while sitting in my car in a parking lot waiting for a friend. It's now Thursday and I'm on page 322.

I got home last night a read for hours. Then watched one of my favorite TV shows, Bones, and then read for at least another hour. I was mad that I got too tired to read any more and fell asleep.

It's hard to focus on anything other than reading. The plot plays in my mind like a movie. And I've got the movie on pause all day long while I work, but I'm still thinking about it. I mean, I take a lunch break not so that I can eat, but so that I can sit in my car in the parking lot and read. Mind you it's 37 degrees out. Does that tell you how crazy I am?

Plot Status:
Bella just spent the first night falling asleep in Edward's cold arms. She awoke in the morning to find him still there. Elated, she struggles to complete her morning routine. Now, she's off to meet his family. More worried about them liking her than about her own well being as she ventures into a houseful of vampires.

Seriously?! Who can foucs on anything when a plot like that waits for you?

No comments: