Friday, November 7, 2008

Need New Gear?

Ok, I'm not one to normally advertise. But this is one of my favorite stores and they are having a HUGE sale this weekend. (Just in time for early Holiday Shopping.)

My bf and I just got an amazing tent there and we used it for our numerous canoe trips on the Saco river this past summer and I think it's the best tent we've ever had. It has a screen room, vestibule, as part of the rain fly and we were so hapy to have it. Because we had so much rain this year the bugs were insane and we had to hide in the tent. But the vestibule allowed us to sit in our folding chair with our toes in the sand and watch the winding river go by but get away from the bugs. Great tent!

So just check out the site and see if anything catches your eye. This sale ends on Monday and it's totally worth it! I love this store, that is only reason I'm doing this.

No comments: