Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Folded Forest

So I suddenly have this novel idea (whoa, no pun intended) to open a bookstore. Remember that rant earlier about trying to find the next book in the Twilight series, New Moon? Yeah, that inspired this.

I've come up with a name that I like, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to market. I'd like some opinions from readers (if there are any).

Name: "The Folded Forest: New and Used Books"
Merchandise: New and Used books (duh)

Now. The "Folded Forest" comes from a favorite author of mine. Saul Williams. It goes soemthing like; "a book is a carefully folded tree". Something like that. It's from his book ", said the shotgun to the head." Which is one of my favorite books! That and She.

What do you think? In a town with not a single bookstore, do you think it would do well?

No comments: