Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wall-E

Last night after work I buzzed over to the gym. It felt good to go work out for about an hour. Some of my workouts are a little funny looking so I was kind of self concious of people watching. That whole "judgement free zone" thing doesn't really work. But I made it through everything and buzzed back out of there before I saw and laughing faces directed at me.

Today I am exceptionally excited because one of my favorite movies gets released on DVD. Wall-E was an amazing movie. I love how they gave him so many manerisms. And how he "talks", very cute. I saw the movie in the Theaters when it came out and instantly wanted to watch it again as the credits were rolling. I never made it a second time, so I'm relaly excited that I can finally OWN it and watch it when ever I feel like it.

I've always been a sucker for Pixar movies. I mean Nemo? Come on, who DOESN'T love that movie?!

Dory: "Hey, look. "Es-CA-pay". I wonder what that means? That's funny, it's spelled just like the word "escape."

No comments: