Monday, November 17, 2008

Book Hunt

I finished Twilight this weekend and loved it. I went on a massive hunt for the next book, New Moon in my town, which is a pretty good size, and couldn't find it! The best selection of books in town is the Wal-Mart mini-section. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hated going in there. (Wal-Mart is the number 3 Worst company in the world. I try to never go in there.) I tried all kinds of stores, no books. I might have to open a book store just to keep myself in good books! I managed to find Eclipse, the third book. So I bought that. Now I'm reading a different book while I hunt down New Moon.

So I'm currently reading Fortune and Fate by one of my favorite authors, Sharon Shinn. I've read all the previous books in the series and didn't know that this one had come out till I saw it in the store. This book won't hook me like Twilight did, but I'm back in a familiar world. And that is always nice.

Weekend Summary: I had a great night out with the girls on Friday. We ate at Margaritas and then went accross the street to The Stadium to see a friend's band play. A good band too, SlyChi. A little hungover on Saturday morning, I hung out with the girls a bit. One left to work on her house, the other made me a bagel and scrambled eggs for breakfast. How nice! Then we went shopping. Always fun! And it poured rain. A very warm day here in Maine for the middle of November. Saturday night, we stayed in but didn't get hungry till late. We ended up eating dinner at 10pm. I never do that! It was way too late. I passed out hard and ended up with a stomach ache because I went to bed so soon after eating. Sunday I just relaxed as my girlfriend had to go back home. It was so good to see her. What a great weekend.

No comments: