Monday, December 22, 2008

Twilight

I did see the movie Twilight again. I went with a friend who had just finished reading the first book. She had waited to finish the book before seeing the movie. She was as dissappointed with the actors as I was.

Bella was great. She did a good job, if a little more bumbling than I thought her character to be.

Edward should have been the lead actor from "A Walk to Remember". Shane West. He would have been a great Edward. I thought that Robert Pattinson did a good job, but that first scene where you see him for the first time, he wasn't as beautiful as the book made him out to be.

I thought all of the Cullens could have been more attractive. Esme and Victoria were very pretty though. They seemed to fit. Even James fit.

I'm curious to see how the next movie turns out. The CGI could be better too.

No comments: